Monday, January 30, 2012

Taking Care Of Me

I have been awakened to the fact that to be the best Mother, Daughter, Friend, Sister, Women is to take
care of Me. This is a foreign concept to me as I am usually plugging away at the "To Do" List without another
thought on my mind. "I need to take care of Cory, clean the house, pray for_____, cook, go here, go there. The list goes on. I was brought back to reality today when I received a note from my husband informing me 
that he had completed all the chores I had to accomplish this morning and that my instructions for the day were 
to rest and drink water. (I have a nagging cold that just won't go away, sleep has alluded me, ect. You've all been there I am sure.) What a blessing to have "nothing" to do for the day and the only priority it to care for
yourself and your well being. I did have some things I needed to do but it was in the world that is mine, a lazy one. Thank you LORD for those angels with skin on. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment